Monday, September 1, 2014

What I Ate, September 1st

So I totally got off track a couple weeks ago! But I spent some time refocusing, and I'm ready to get back to it! So here's to Day 1...again ;)


Good morning!!
Started my morning off with a cup of Orange Passion Fruit Jasmine tea and a teaspoon of honey (1 PP)


Breakfast: Pacific Vanilla Chai Tea (2 PP), Apple Pie flavored English Muffin (4 PP), 2 tbsp Greek Cream Cheese (1 PP)


Lunch: 2 slices Papa Murphy's Hawaiian Pizza (14...one piece just wasn't going to cut it!), & grapes (0 PP)


Snack: Lemon Cream Pie yogurt (2 PP), and a banana(0 PP)


DINNER: California Club Sandwich (8 PP), Dole Melon Melody (2 PP), & baked BBQ chips (3 PP)


Dessert: Weight Watcher Red Velvet chocolates (3 PP) and Sleepytime Peach tea with a tsp honey (1 PP)


Well I'm proud I made it through the day without totally loosing control! 
KEEP ON TRACKIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56257148-1