Monday, October 6, 2014

Food Review: Smart Ones Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables


Something new I'd like to start doing on my blog is food reviews! So please if you have anything you would like me to review...let me know :)

Today I'm reviewing the 
Smart Ones Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables - 6 Points Plus


Box description: Grilled white meat chicken and Asian-style vegetables in a sweet & spicy teriyaki sauce over white rice


Pro's: I really enjoyed it! Don't go in thinking it's going to be super spicy...I like spice, but not super spicy, and it had just enough of a kick for my liking!

Cons: Not enough chicken! They just don't put enough meat in these things!

This meal would be easy to bulk up for a more filling meal! Add some chicken (be sure to add the points), and I would add more veggies! Some more steamed broccoli and carrots would make a huge difference.


Would I buy it again? Yes I would! For a quick lunch, this is perfect and tasty. I was satisfied with just the meal as is, and a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56257148-1