Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What I Ate on Weight Watchers - October 6th

It felt good to be back on plan! It always amazes me when I let myself fall off plan, because I always feel a ton better when I am on plan, but I guess that's just part of the battle.


I woke up with a cup of Moroccan Mint tea and a tsp of honey (1 PP)


Breakfast: Nonfat Peppermint Bark French Vanilla latte (5 PP) and a pear (0 PP)


Lunch: Smart Ones Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables (6 PP), Green Salad (0 PP) 1 tbsp Marie's Creamy Ranch (3 PP). I did a review on the Teriyaki Chicken, you can find it HERE


Afternoon Snack: Skinny Pop Popcorn, 2 cups (2 PP)


Dinner: Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken meatballs from Costco (7 PP), Instant mashed potatoes (3 PP), gravy (0 PP) and Mixed Vegetables (1 PP). I should have done a review on those meatballs..they are GOOD!!!


I had to share the moon from tonight! I looked out off our patio and this was the view...the photo doesn't do it justice (it actually looks like the sun in the picture but it's the moon). So pretty...I just love this time of year :)


Dessert: Pacific Chai Vanilla Chai Latte (3 PP)

It was a great day on plan. I noticed I drink a lot of my points, but I can say, I enjoy them all and I don't feel like I'm missing something or feel hungry! If I was, I would make sure and eat more of them instead :)

Points Used: 28/31
Activity Points Earned: 3
Steps Taken: 7601
Miles Walked: 2.83
Did you know you can now link your FitBit with your Weight Watcher Tracker?? I love it!

Keep on Trackin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56257148-1