Monday, August 18, 2014

What I Ate Day 2


BREAKFAST


Tea with a tsp of honey (1 PP)


PB & J Smoothie (6 PP)

LUNCH


Leftovers from last night (7 PP)

SNACK


Cottage Doubles with Strawberry (3 PP) and a Pink Lady apple with PB2 (1 PP)

DINNER


Jenni O Lean Turkey Kielbasa (4 PP) sauteed cabbage (0 PP) grilled zucchini (0 PP)

DESSERT


Light & Fit Greek Yogurt - Key Lime (2 PP) and Dole Dark Chocolate banana dippers (2 PP)

MELT DOWN
I had a mini melt down today at lunch time! I was making my husband and kids their lunch and was starving...so I did like I used to do, and started munching as I made their lunch! But I tracked it all :)


2 slices Velveeta Slices (3 PP) and 1/2 oz Buddig Ham (which sadly I don't even like! 1 PP)

KEEP ON TRACKIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56257148-1