Sunday, August 17, 2014

What I Ate Day 1

It's DAY #1!!
I'm back on Weight Watchers. So I started Weight Watcher Mom as a way to keep myself accountable and motivated. I hope you enjoy!


BREAKFAST


I started my day off with a cup of tea and a teaspoon of honey (1 Points Plus)


For Breakfast I had a fat-free white chocolate vanilla bean mocha (5 Points Plus) and a banana (0 points plus)

LUNCH


Progresso Light Soup, Chicken & Dumpling (4 points plus), Cottage Doubles, Blueberry (2 points plus), and 2 Glutino Table crackers (3 points plus)

SNACKS


Chipins (4 points plus) and blueberries (0 points plus)


Iced Tea (0 points plus) and a donut peach (0 points plus)

DINNER


Crock-pot Pineapple Chicken (7 points plus), Rice sides - cheddar broccoli (3 points plus), grilled zucchini (0 points plus)

DESSERT


Light & Fit Orange Cream (2 points plus) and Banana Dippers (2 points plus)

I made it through my first day!!
Come back to see what I ate tomorrow.
KEEP ON TRACKIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56257148-1